Full Moon Phase: enlightenment
Moon in Gemini
All 10 Mahavidyas join us
Skill: come together
Negative Imprints: unsophisticated viewpoint, excluding others, prejudice, blaming or scapegoating others, weak attempts and empty shows, aggression, pressing opinions
Positive Imprints: free spirited, sophisticated understanding, in-depth communication, insight from past experience, convictions, freedom, alternatives, changes to the status quo
The energetics of this weekend's Full Moon unite elements of light to activate an enormous amount of energy. A cosmic upgrade in consciousness is underway for the remainder of this lunar cycle.
This month's "nexusing" or bringing together of people now becomes a sort of "fusion." This is an actual process of spiritual physics that occurs on all levels of consciousness, even the subatomic level. It is a very real thing.
Other words for "fusion" are amalgam, blend, composite, compound, mixture, and synthesis.
The divine purpose for fusing together people of like mind, spirit, heart, and mission at the levels of light is to mold the future. In the imagery of the Sabian symbol of the Galactic Center, our spiritual home in the galaxy and the location in the sky where Venus and the Sun are headed right now, "the sculptor's vision takes form." We are the sculptors and our vision is to unite heaven and earth.
The uniting of heaven and earth is forming from a union (amalgam, composite, compound, blend, mixture, synthesis) of dualities, beings, places, spaces, and ideas. Uniting heaven and earth means we enter the dream that is dreaming us. It means we dream together and build our world accordingly.
With this, we hear nothin' but the rain - cosmic rain coming down to activate codes in us that will dramatically accelerate the principle of attraction. The Law of Like Attracts Like is supercharged to bring people and things together so that the world aligned with nature and natural order can emerge. Plans are being made and the infrastructure of the present and future is being fortified. That world already exists; we just have to build it. (The better term would be "dream" it because it doesn't come about through our traditional notions of building. We envision it, take action toward it, and it then begins to form.)
But let's fuse all of this into a practical level that is applicable. This is what the energetics are directing this weekend to facilitate the upgrade:
- Share in a carefree manner your thoughts, feelings, and ideas with others. This may include sharing feelings or insights about our shadow sides, where we fell down, and how far away from our true selves we have ventured. The past is awakened all month long with the Sabian symbol of "retired army veterans gather to awaken old memories." We are much more inclined to look back at the past this weekend, but it should be for reflection and contemplation, not for staying. What was learned?
- If you are struggling with what feels like piling responsibilities, a change needs to occur. Examine where you are over-doing things. What's being sacrificed?
- If the cosmic rain starts to turn into a torrential emotional thunderstorm, recognize that the air is being cleared of what has built up. Did a release need to happen?
- There is stronger potential for surprises, shocks, and things coming about without warning. Was something liberated?
- "Signs" from Spirit are posted along the way all weekend to guide us if we are engaged in the process. We are in the lunar month of the year where communication is highlighted. When we follow a mystical path, we are vigilant to the world around us, understanding that the mystical is fully steeped in the ordinary. What are the signs telling you?
- We are being shown where we settle for scraps. This involves issues of dependence and independence. Opportunities are being missed when we look to others to nourish us. Are you diminishing your essential worth while trying to satisfy a certain need?
- Rallies around causes and injustices are present in the weekend's energetics. Is the cause worthy and just?
- Strong influxes of energy like the one this weekend often are felt keenly by our bodies. Headaches and fatigue are common. Are you being kind and gentle with yourself?
All of the Mahavidyas, the ten Wisdom Goddesses who are faces of Gaia Sophia, join us this weekend because it is a cause for celebration! Are you ready for a fusion of consciousness?
Happy Full Moon, everyone!