New Moon Phase (2:44 pm ET/ 6:44 pm UT): seed, set intention, begin, initiate
Moon in Aries
Ruling Mahavidya: Chinnamasta
NEGATIVE IMPRINT: mastery through control
POSITIVE IMPRINT: mastery through freedom
The New Moon and New Year begins today.
Sabaoth (the Gnostic name for the being known as the Sun) is active, launching an X1-class flare yesterday at 5:52 pm UT/ 1:52 pm ET. This flare was different in that it produced a rare "magnetic crochet," meaning the effects on Earth were felt while the flare was in progress. So this was a simultaneous event between Sabaoth and Gaia Sophia.
When solar flares are disseminated, they reinforce the prevailing energy. Yesterday's report discussed the overall energy. But we can look at the degree of the Moon at the exact minute the flare was released to gain more specific information. The Moon moves relatively quickly, in astrological terms, so it is the best way to pinpoint energy.
The Sabian symbol for the Moon at the minute of the X flare is A NEW MOON REVEALS THAT IT IS TIME FOR PEOPLE TO GO AHEAD WITH THEIR DIFFERENT PROJECTS.
In other words, Sabaoth and Sophia are telling us they are right there with us at the New Moon. We are allied.
They are also giving us the go, as in it's time to roll out. Our work to help keep the fabric of humanity in place as the old world order dissolves begins in earnest.
To do this we must maintain a sober, grounded mindset. Depending on how things develop this month, it may be necessary to put your own feelings aside to hold a higher perspective. Our ability to maintain faith that all is working toward bringing a more natural world order is the key. Can you look above the illusions - the results of a world dominated by Archons? The way society is now is not the way we are. We've been infiltrated. Can we stop being carried away with sadness and hopelessness about the actions of humans who hurt other humans (especially children), animals, and the planet? People are under Archontic control, virtually defenseless against the power to sway their minds and actions. We all have been.
But today is a new day. Despite anything that comes, we are on our way to a new world. Be a part of it.
The complete meditation for today's New Moon at 2:44 pm ET/ 11:44 am PT/ 6:44 pm UT:
- Situate yourself outdoors if possible. Face the East.
- Breathe in and exhale deeply. Release the old air and embrace the new air.
- In your mind's eye, picture your protective shaft of light, field around you, or whatever practice you use for sovereignty.
- With closed eyes, picture points of light blinking on all over the globe. See lines begin to connect the dots and bring the grid to life.
- Take note of any images you might see coming up on the horizon.
- Build up a wave of love in your body. Bring it from the depth of your being. Engage the planet by feeling your connection to her.
- When you can hold the wave no longer, release it from your heart area.
- State the mantra: "I align with the Earth and the Sun." Or you can say "Sophia and Sabaoth" or whatever your names are for the beings.
What could be more natural than aligning with the Earth and the Sun?
Happy new year, everyone!
(P.S. I have it on good authority that Kali will be working right alongside Chinnamasta this month. More on the New Moon and the Mahavidyas in tomorrow's post.)