Third Quarter Moon Phase: revise, realign
Moon in Pisces
Ruling Mahavidya: Chinnamasta and Kali
Skill: maneuvering the energy like an acrobat
Negative Imprint: loss, victimization
Positive Imprint: strength and endurance
Several themes weave through today's energy:
- Loss: Feelings of wanting to quit, throw things all away, or lose ourselves can crop up. If you are experiencing a loss or if there is a loss you have not properly grieved, today is the day for this. We purge this past under this energy. The danger comes from dwelling too long on loss. If your loss is material, remember that matter is an illusion.
- Self-Indulgence: Self-care is essential and indulgence is a fun part of life. The energy does not favor lingering self-indulgence so try to reel it in if this theme catches hold of you.
- Endurance: The energy continues to pound us emotionally. However, we are gaining strength and endurance from situations. If you feel like you are being pummeled by circumstances and feelings, you are undergoing tremendous growth and will be better for it.
- Simplicity: KISS - Keep it simple, sweeties. It's important to not overly complicate things today.
- Victimization: Feeling like a victim is a strong imprint in today's energy and it has been heavily reinforced over time. Resist the temptation to feel like a lamb to the slaughter or a slave. Take responsibility for yourself. Each of holds the power of the universe and we are limitless.
- Noise: Loud people, noisy disturbances, and disruptions damage our calm today. The volume of things is more noticeable and annoying. Tune out whatever you can't turn down.
- Peace, Love, and Understanding: These should always be primary in our hearts and minds, but these ideals hold more power today. Remember that the new world order uses "divide and conquer" as a main strategy. Keeping us fighting with each other keeps us focused off our real enemy - the Archons.
- Vision: Our horizons are broadened today and things are closer than we think. Look for your bigger picture. Today's energy sets up the future.
There is something for everyone in today's energetic signatures. Let's keep it real and seize the day!
(Just a reminder that I will be on Janet Hickox's "Living Astrology" show tonight at 7:00 pm ET/ 4:00 pm PT. This is on BlogTalk Radio. Check back before airtime for a link to the show. Recent archives for Janet's shows are at her website www.living-astrology.com. Hope you can join us!)