First Quarter Moon Phase: take action
Moon in Sagittarius
Goddess of Wisdom: Dhumavati (Goddess Who Closes and Completes)
God of Desire/Will: Kathe (God of The South)
Skill: taking chance
Catalysts for Change: pushing forward aggressively and without care, lack of focus, failing to see people/places/things as gifts and blessings, insatiable need for attention, careless or reckless with other's feelings, propaganda, manipulation of minds through the use of precise language, rejection
True Alignments: strength derived from lessons of the past, seeking truth, tapping in to spiritual sources, jumping in to the void or taking a leap of faith, on the edge of breakthrough, clear communication based on honesty, sharing knowledge
Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: "a woman and two men castaways on an island in the South Seas
Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: "the music of the spheres"
In a breath of luminescence, chance comes to us today. What will we make of it?
Chances are, the answer to that question depends on what we truly value -- what we truly love.
There is an energetic wave of love, a harmonic of the Sacred Masculine, that plays today to move darkness out of shadows and into light. This is divine -- from a higher level.
Many things will derive from this:
- Luck changes.
- Pearls of wisdom and experience form from sore spots when our eyes were filled with sand.
- Actors on the stage in the dark play on humanity find themselves drawn off script, as if lured away by the pipes/flutes of a mythical faun.
- Something will light up or be revealed to each of us or to all of us.
- The shape of certain situations begins to change rapidly.
- The ability to create something from a place that seemed devoid of creativity becomes potent.
- A transition away from losses, rejections, sacrifices, failures, and emptiness occurs, leading our attention toward new opportunities
- Feelings of mental, physical, and emotional equilibrium start to emerge, bringing expanded understanding and sharper clarity of why things are the way they are or why things were they way they were
Today, Jupiter spends its last day at 27 Leo and "daybreak - the luminescence of dawn in the eastern sky." With this, comes a chance. Let's take it.
(Note: Regarding this story:
They picked a poor day for it. As time goes on, we will see more and more how taking a chance against humanity is evidence of "blind" consciousness -- consciousness that cannot see what is in front of its face. From the list above, "Actors on the stage in the dark play on humanity find themselves drawn off script with plans run awry, as if lured away by the pipes of a mythical faun."
Also, I am just waiting for some final things to come into place for the structure of Oracle Academy, so look for information in the next few days. Not to worry because class begins with the Libra lunar cycle in October as we bring the energetic of that month's energy of "a Jewish rabbi performing his duties" to a higher level. We do this by performing our duty - know ourselves, know the universe, re-turn wisdom.)